We offer the following services as part of our doctor on call scheme:
- Screening services including the taking of blood and tissue for a range of DHA specified tests.
- In-person consultations.
- Delivery of prescriptions, medical supplies and equipment.
- Evaluation of newborns.
- Pain management evaluations and treatment.
- Physical therapy and respiratory therapy.
- Wound care.
- Health education, nutritional advice, counselling and psychotherapy.
Our doctors are trained in all core medical specialties including family medicine, general surgery, paediatrics, physiotherapy, obstetrics and gynaecology.
To get in-home doctor consultation services, begin here.
Why Choose Us?
- You can heal at home
- 30,000+ happy customers
- Our doctors, nurses & physiotherapists are qualified and experienced
- You get friendly, prompt, affordable, high-quality and personalised medical care
- Avail medical care in the environment of your choice – in your home, office or hotel room
- Common cases we treat